Welcome to another edition of the Travel Round-Up, where we gather our favorite posts from all over the web. First, check out Annita’s articles on wet and wild winter fun and how the President travels. Next, enjoy these links from the web!
- The Airport Lounge: The New Front Line in the Battle of the Airlines by Michelle Cohan via CNN
Airlines are starting to enhance the travel experience for their passengers before they even take flight. From movie theaters to terraces looking out at scenic views, maybe being stuck at the airport won’t be so bad anymore.
- This Remote Corner of Iceland is Total, Magical Bliss by Suzy Strutner via Huffington Post
Take in the beautiful sights of northeast Iceland and learn more about all that tourists can do to make the most of the scenery.
- Our Favorite Bucket List Hotels From Around the World via Yahoo
Daydream of a luxury vacation with this list of favorite hotels selected by Yahoo Travel editors.
- Travel Bloggers Share Their Scariest Moments From the Road by Jessica Festa via USA Today
Unfortunately, the life of a travel blogger can be a dangerous one. The travel bloggers featured here share their stories and provide valuable advice on what to do when something unexpected happens during our travels.
- The 50 Best Beaches in the World via The Guardian
There is something special about every beach. This comprehensive list covers beaches that are ideal for backpackers, adventurers, those looking for a true escape, and more.
- Sacred Sea: Russia’s Vast and Remote Lake Baikal by Daniel Allen via CNN
One of the great marvels of the world, Russia’s Lake Baikal is the oldest lake and largest body of freshwater on the planet. This gallery showcases the lake as well as its nearest city, Irkutsk.
- The Adult’s Guide to Crushing Disney World by Rebecca Dolan via Huffington Post
A popular destination during spring break and year-round, Disney World provides fun for all ages. Learn how to enjoy it even more as an adult.
- These Photos of Morocco Will Make You Want to Book a Trip ASAP by Joel Dowling via Yahoo
End this week’s travel round-up with some travel inspiration in the form of a gallery displaying the character of Morocco.