Spring is on its way! Welcome to another edition of the Travel Round-Up, where we gather some of our favorite travel articles from around the web. First, read about how you can win a trip to the Westin Jekyll Island and how to avoid distracted driving. Then, check out the articles below:
- The Instagram Insider’s Guide to India by Sophie Eastaugh via CNN
If you find yourself among the millions traveling to India, consider visiting the cities highlighted in this profile.
- Death Valley Is Having a Rare and Magical ‘Super Bloom’ by Suzy Strutner via Huffington Post
You might not be able to make it out to Death Valley before the surprise burst of desert sunflowers is gone, but you can still enjoy their beauty in this gallery.
- The Scientific Reason You Love to Travel by Jordi Lippe-McGraw via Travel + Leisure
The reason some yearn to explore while others are homebodies may be traced back to small biological differences.
- 12 Quotes to Inspire You to Travel Now by Jessica Plautz via Mashable
The wonder of travel captured in a few short, poignant words.
- 50 State Road Trip: Scenic Drives Around the USA by Kori Hill via USA Today
Take in the warmth and sunshine with a scenic drive around your state or somewhere nearby. This article has a list for scenery, landmarks, and epic adventures.
- America’s Most Scenic Roads by Sarah Rose via Travel + Leisure
If you can’t get enough scenic driving, there are 26 more roads listed here.
- Ice Fishing in One of the World’s Coldest Cities by Allison Love via CNN
Photographer Aleksey Kondratyev captured the harsh conditions fishermen experience in Kazakhstan.
- 10 European Gardens You Have to Visit in Your Lifetime by Michelle Persad via Huffington Post
Get ready for spring with this video of some of Europe’s most beautiful and lush gardens.